Please feel free to share your Glory Sightings, Joys Prayers and Concerns with our Church office.
CDC changes and what that means for Trinity UMC
We want to create an environment where people can come to worship our Lord and Savior and feel safe while being in our facility.
Activities in our facility will follow the same guidelines.
- We will NOT require masks for those who are fully vaccinated. Fully vaccinated would mean you have had your shot(s) and waited the prescribed two weeks.
At this time wearing a mask is recomended . We will not be monitoring who has been vaccinated or checking cards.
- We will no longer require social distancing. Again, if you feel more comfortable in keeping your distance from others, we have space to spread out.
- Bibles, hymnals, offering envelopes, etc. will be returned to the pews for your use. If you picked up hymnals for your use while worshipping at home, please return them when you join us for in person worship.
- We will continue to email worship bulletins each week. Feel free to print them at home. We will have a some available and are hoping this will become a cost savings as we return to worship.
- Hand sanitizer and masks will remain at the entry doors for your use.
- Hawkeye Cleaning will no longer be sanitizing our pews after worship on Saturday evenings. They will clean the floors, vacuum, care for trash on Monday mornings.
- We will continue to livestream our Sunday 9:30 am worship service. If you are not yet ready to return to in person worship, please feel free to join us online (Facebook or Youtube). If you need help getting connected, please call the church office and we will work with you to figure out how we can get connected.
- We will meet with our kids this Sunday for Children’s Church. Laura Stover (our children and youth ministry coordinator) will take the children right after the Young Disciples message and introduce them to the Vacation Bible School program and have some activities in the Fellowship Hall. They will be done when we are done with worship! Our staff and adults leading this group have been fully vaccinated.
- Children can wear or not wear masks based on the comfort level of their parents.
- Fellowship time after worship will begin on Sunday, June 6 and will be held in the Fellowship Hall instead of the Gathering Room.
- Coffee groups that want to meet can start meeting the week of May 17.
- We willworship on Facebook live (or a watch party) at 9:30 am on Sunday Morning or a little later on Youtube. If you choose to sleep in, the messages will remain online just for you!
We will provide a live stream worship service on our facebook group.
Youtube worship will be available shortly after service.
Our Youtube channel is trinity umcfd